- Federal Advocacy Campaigns
- Drastic Cuts Proposed to Medical Research and Prevention Programs Amount to Irresponsible Governing
- Minnesota Tobacco Tax Increase a Victory for Public Health
- FDA Proposes Reclassification of Tanning Beds to Increase Consumer Awareness of Risks
- Federal Cigarette Tax Increase Would Save $63 Billion in Health Care Costs
- More Updates »
- State Advocacy Campaigns
- Smoke-Free Win in Ketchum, Idaho
- Minnesota passes a consumer-friendly health insurance exchange
- North Dakota Passes Statewide Smoke-Free Law
- Johnson County, IN Passes Smoke-Free Law
- More State Updates »
Learn more about what ACS CAN is doing. Explore all of our Federal and State advocacy campaigns.
Who are my elected officials?Use our search tool to look up the names and contact information for your state and federal lawmakers.